Thursday, November 16, 2006

more words

how could I forget? Caleb's most frequently spoken word is "that" - said as a question, a command, and sometimes, a confirmation. He also says "this" and "up". So that's about 15 words... I have to write these things down because Dr. Wheasler will be asking next month at his check up! I also figured out today that "bobo" means "yogurt". Ah! Revelation!

A quote from Mr. Ian Michael:
"next time we go to grandma's and grandpa's house after I ask grandma what kind fo pie she's going to make I"ll ask grandpa if I can ride on his tractor and then I'll ask him if he wants to work at downtown Columbus Grange"

the interview went well... I hope to start in the next couple of weeks!

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger truist said...

Congrats on the interview, and of course on all the new words :) Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home