Tuesday, September 19, 2006

high chair hijinks

I already blogged about Caleb climbing out of the high chair and down to the floor last week... that was when I had taken the straps out to be washed, and we trusted that the tray would keep him in. As you can imagine the straps got put back in rather quickly after last time. Yesterday I ran upstairs to brush my teeth with him safely and tightly strapped in.



















Apparently, he can climb out of the straps too.

















And reach the fruit basket. When I came down he had a peach in one hand and a plum in the other, biting one and then the other, until he decided the peach was better.
















Sharing the plunder.





















Next stop: bathtub. And the superglue aisle of Meijer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home