Sunday, June 18, 2006

oh yeah

I forgot to mention that the gallery site is down for a time... :-( we had some sort of system crash on Matt's NetBSD server box... hopefully I'm saying all that right... I think having such a computer genius for a husband has made me pretty lax on keeping up with things, I am probably the most computer illiterate person I know. It is terrible of me, but so much easier to just let him take care of all our computer needs! So anyway the link to the right is dead but will eventually come back bigger and better than ever. He says it is 8 hours worth of work away from being functional. So yeah. There will be some pictures there again in a couple of months probably. (That's how long it takes him to find that kind of time since I am definitely not cut out to single parent and the three of us pretty much demand a lot of his time when he is home!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home