Monday, July 17, 2006

Ian quotes

Following a bath, the I-man was sitting on my lap in his towel, and sticking his finger in his mouth. He looks at his daddy and tries to put said finger in daddy's mouth. Matt says, "no way buddy, I don't know where that finger has been." Ian thinks about this a moment and says, "it's been on my hand all day daddy!"

While reading "Pat-a-cake" in a mother goose story book Ian says, "mama, babies don't eat cake, why don't you try it again?" So I read the rhyme again, and he says, "and that's why that's wrong mama."

"you look lovely today mama"

after a time out for hitting his brother I said, "Ian what do you think I should do if you hit Caleb again?" "You should put me in time out mommy. Without yelling. (big pause while we share some cereal) And you could say a prayer about hitting."

(by the way, gallery is back up, but we haven't put much back on it yet)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home