Monday, August 17, 2009

proof that my children sometimes play nice



I was in no way involved with this little set up. They sweetly decided to share both coloring book and crayons, sweetly offered crayons to one another before putting them back in the box, and I even overheard the words "I love you" pass between them. No, I don't know what special set of circumstances might possibly have caused this event to occur. I did not drug them. Maybe the constellations were aligned just right. Maybe they were at the exact moment of digestion that creates calm and happiness. Maybe the rain in Spain was falling on the plain.... who knows but it was nice, and I enjoyed it.

(Okay, they really do play nicely together usually for at least some portion of each day. I am very blessed that way. This was just a crazy example of unusual kindness and cooperation between them, that lasted for an unusual length of time.)

2 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just the sweetest thing!
Love, Mom

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger mhutsell said...

God bless these moments. They are precious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home