Thursday, April 23, 2009

general musings

Tonight I am fighting the typical monthly migraine and mulling over various things.

Such as, it is interesting how in some things others' opinions affect me so little, and in others, small comments can throw me for such a loop.

And various C.S. Lewis ideas and quotes

And what purpose God has for my eldest son's fiercely independent nature

And why vanilla ice cream with peanuts and chocolate is so darn good

And how it is that I was so very blessed to have a husband who is so good to me - returns the last minute library items and comes home with just the right ice cream for me - smears Vaseline on my boys' cracked hands - scrubs out their disgusting crocs - makes bathtime fun for kids when I am exhausted and have no fun left in me - forever lets me warm my frozen toes on him without complaint

you know, just stuff.

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Awww, such a nice husband. Sounds like you've got it good.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger mhutsell said...

that's good "stuff!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home