Saturday, September 20, 2008

apple harvest

Bounty from our tree:

Oh, and every seed I sow
Will grow into a tree.
And someday there'll be apples there
For everyone in the world to share.
Oh, the Lord is good to me.


Oh, here I am 'neath the blue, blue sky
Doing as I please.
Singing with my feathered friends
Humming with the bees.


I wake up every day,
As happy as can be,
Because I know that with His care
My apple trees, they will still be there.
The Lord's been good to me.

Making applesauce with grandma (about 10-12 quarts so far?):



2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger mhutsell said...

WOW! YUM! I want a tree like that! My apple tree in WVA made little sour apples. Your look like a grocery store apple! YUM! Good for you guys! M.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Jose said...

Beautiful apples. Here are a couple of pics from my visit: LINK. Will add more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home